Zahir Career Highlights:
- Awarded the first contract to a minority vendor for Library Processed Books in the nation’s capital, ending a 40-year monopoly of entrenched supplier companies in Washington D.C. Public Schools; Increased Library Bound book supply by 400%.
- Developed the first newsletter-based marketing/retention program for Exxon Mobil Corporation’s automotive centers in the greater Washington, D.C. region.
- Launched and managed the first Tandy Corporation Computer Center in Washington, D.C.
- Designed and installed the first elementary school PC-based computer laboratory for Washington D.C. Public Schools
- Southeast Regional Manager, 7-Day Entrepreneurial Boot Camp, CEO Space Inc. (formerly “IBI”) Created record expansion of minority participants.
- Co-Founder, VIP 1000 Leadership Network 501c(3) Washington, D.C.
Post Graduate: The American University, Washington, D.C.
Bachelor of Science: City University of New York, York College, Jamaica, New York
Certifications/Licenses: Georgia Licensed Realtor®, Registered General Mediator (former)